- Questions related to others
Questions related to others
- How do I get to the hotel?
- From the nearest stations
1-minute walk from JR Tokyo Station (Marunouchi North Exit)
1-minute walk from Tokyo Metro Otemachi Station (Exit B2b)
2-minute walk from Tokyo Metro Marunouchi Line Tokyo Station (North gate)
*Directly connected from the underground passage of each station.
For detailed maps with pictures, and for route guide for guests coming by car or airplane, please refer to the Access page on our website.
- Which floor is the Front Desk on?
- It is on the 7th floor.
- Are wheelchairs available for rental?
- Yes, we have wheelchairs for guests.
Since we only have a limited number of them, please let us know in advance of your visit.
- Do you have a parking lot?
- Please park your car in Marunouchi Park-In (Oazo Parking Lot) located on the 2nd and 3rd basement level.
For a parking lot for bicycles and motorcycles, please click here for details.
- Do you have a nursing room?
- Yes, in the powder room on the 7th floor.
- Do you have a space to change diapers?
- Please use the powder room or multipurpose restroom on the 7th floor.
- I left behind my belonging in the hotel, what shall I do?
- Please call +81-3-3217-1111.
If we find your belongings, you can either come and pick it up directly or receive it by delivery service by cash on delivery.
*We will use an international courier services for overseas shipping.
- What is the British-style reflexology?
- In reflexology, we use just the hands to pleasurably stimulate the body’s reflex zones, promoting blood and lymph flow and relieving the stress built up in the body.
- What treatment courses do you offer?
- We offer a variety of courses for facial, foot, and body to choose from depending on your physical conditions.
Please click here for the menu.
- Do you also accept non-staying guests?
- Can I make a same-day appointment?
- Yes, if there is an available slot on the same day.
We recommend making an appointment beforehand to secure your spot.
Appointments can be made at the Front Desk on the 7th floor or by calling +81-3-3217-1111.
- Can I choose a therapist?
- Yes, we are happy to take your request free of charge.
- Can I extend the treatment time?
- Yes, for a fee. Please note that it may not be possible depending on the availability.
- Can two people take the treatment at the same time?
- Yes, you can take the treatment with your partner, friend, or family member. We recommend making an appointment in advance.
- Are there any restrictions when I receive the treatment?
- -We may refrain from providing treatment for guests with the following physical conditions (please consult us beforehand):
a high fever, a severe heart disease, an early stage of pregnancy, severe athlete’s foot, and high intoxication.
-Pregnant women in a stable period (after the 5th month of pregnancy) and guests with doctor’s approval can receive treatment.
-All courses are also available for male guests.
-Since we only have limited space, please do not bring children with you.
- What is your cancellation policy?
- The following charge will apply if you cancel your appointment:
Cancellation made on the appointment day: 100%
- What day of the week is the salon closed?
- We are open every day of the week, throughout the year.
- Do you have a therapy gown and makeup products?
- We provide short pants and a gown to wear during therapy.
But please bring your own makeup since we do not have any makeup products.
- Can I take a shower after therapy?
- We do not have a shower room, but we provide hot towels to wipe your body.