Our Sustainability approach
We are committed to remaining an attractive hotel that can entertain guests from all over the world safely and securely for the next 50 or 100 years.
To pass on a peaceful planet to the next generation and further into the future, and to engage in socially responsible economic activities from a global perspective. As a Mitsubishi Estate Group hotel representing the Marunouchi area, we are committed to remaining an attractive hotel that can provide “safe and secure” hospitality to guests from all over the world 50 to 100 years from now, through environmental considerations and contributions to the creation of a prosperous local community.MITSUBISHI ESTATE GROUP Sustainability
Do SDGs in our home.
Marunouchi Hotel’s key concept is ‘To our guests around the world, ”Omotenashi” , hospitality as if you were in our home’, and we would like to welcome guests from all over the world with warm service and smiles, just like when we invite our valued guests to our home. Marunouchi Hotel has now established a new sustainability concept, ‘Wagaya-no- SDGs’. Through ‘What We Can Do at Home’, we will play a necessary role in the SDGs’ efforts to achieve a peaceful, human rights-conscious and sustainable world.
The Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), also known as the Global Goals, were adopted by the United Nations in 2015 as a universal call to action to end poverty, protect the planet, and ensure that by 2030 all people enjoy peace and prosperity.
SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT GOALS: United Nation
Four priority themes
- Responsible procurementZero Emission Energy, Foods, Reduce Plastic production
- Support efforts to protect the environment and human rights.
- Food SustainabilityFood Waste prevention, Responsible Consumption
- Awareness of the production and consumption of local food and purchase of certified products.
- Provide a great and pleasant work environment with full of smile for the employment.Decent Work
- Business continuity through positive impacts, such as increased staff motivation and the retention of excellent human resources.
Consider good working conditions throughout the supply chain.
- Support initiatives to make our communities a better place to work and live.
- Regional development
Regional disaster prevention