Our multi-purpose meeting room offers all the elegance you’d expect from the Marunouchi Hotel, and can be used for a variety of purposes.
Reservations can be made by phone or e-mail.
Reasons to choose us
- Optimal location just a minute’s walk from Tokyo Station
- The hotel’s great location just a minute’s walk from the Marunouchi North Exit of Tokyo Station, and walking distance from Otemachi Metro Station mean it couldn’t be easier to find us. (Please bear in mind that the distance to the hotel will vary depending on the particular line used.)
- Easy access to our restaurants
- Our selection of hotel restaurants offering French and Japanese cuisines and teppanyaki, as well as our Café and Bar, are all just an elevator ride away. It’s a perfect choice for long meetings with lunch breaks, or for using after a great breakfast together to start the day.
|Basic Rate||Overtime Rate
within opening hours *1
outside opening hours *2
|Morning (3 hours)
9：00 a.m. – 12：00 p.m.
Evening (3 hours)
6：00 p.m. – 9：00 p.m.
|Afternoon (4 hours)
1：00 p.m. – 5：00 p.m.
|2 time bands (8 hours)
9：00 a.m. – 5：00 p.m.
1：00 p.m. – 9：00 p.m.
|All day (12 hours)
9：00 a.m. – 9：00 p.m.
|Per 30 mins||30 mins|
●Usage times include setting up and clearing away times.
●If your desired usage times straddle different time bands during a day, we ask that you book for two bands or a full day.
NB: We reserve the right to refuse your reservation if your usage is likely to impact on reservations for the following bands. Also we have a special increased rate for prolonged usage outside of opening hours. The upper limit for this is 30 minutes.
- Opening Hours
- 9:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m.
- Max ceiling height
Round-table seating arrangement: 16 people
C-shape seating arrangement: 12 people
Auditorium seating arrangement: 24 people
- Phone: +81-3-3217-1111
- Motorized screen (charges apply)
- Projector (charges apply)
- DVD Player (charges apply)
- Internet connection (Cable/Wi-Fi)