- Questions related to accommodation
Questions related to accommodation
- How far in advance can I make a reservation?
- We accept reservations made by telephone 12 months in advance.
As for online reservations, we accept 6 months in advance.
- What are your cancellation charges?
- The following charges will apply if you cancel your reservations.
1 Day Before Check-in Day: 20%
Check-in Day: 80%
No Show: 100%
*Depending on the accommodation plan and number of guests, different cancellation charges may apply. Please inquire to our Reservation Desk or Front Desk for details.
- Can I be on a waiting list if the rooms are fully booked on the day I wish to stay?
- Unfortunately, the waiting list is not available.
Please contact us to check availability.
- Is it possible to settle the payment in advance?
- For reservations made through our official website, you can pay by credit card at the time of booking.
（This is for the case when your check out date is within 60 days of your booking date ）
For reservations which payment is to be made upon arrival, we also accept the payment in advance via bank transfer.
*Please bear bank transfer fee at your expense.
*Please note that we may not be able to accept your in advance payment if your check-in day is in few days.
- Can a minor stay at the hotel without being accompanied by an adult?
- Unaccompanied minor can stay at the hotel without being accompanied by an adult, if upon check-in procedure a guardian submits the “Consent Form for Accommodation of Minors”.
Download the “Consent Form for Accommodation of Minors”. The guardian will need to fill out the form. Fill out a form for each minor staying at the hotel. Then submit the form upon check-in procedure.
If upon check-in procedure we are unable to confirm the guardian’s approval, we will contact the guardian by telephone and will ask to submit the form by fax or post.
DOWNLOAD “Consent Form for Accommodation of Minors.”
Check-in and Check-out
Check-in and Check-out
- What are your check-in and check-out times?
- Check-in is from 15:00 and check-out is at 12:00.
Different check-in and check-out times may apply with some accommodation plans. Please inquire our Reservation Desk for details.
- Can I leave my luggage at the storage before I check-in or after I check out?
- Luggage storage is available (except for valuables) at the Front Desk on the 7th floor.
- What is the Tokyo accommodation tax?
- Tokyo *accommodation tax is charged to those who stay in ryokan (Japanese inns) or hotels in Tokyo as follows:
Room charge (per person per night): Tax rate
Less than ￥10,000 : not subject to taxation
￥10,000 or more but less than ￥15,000: ￥100
￥15,000 or more: ￥200
*tax is included in the room charge
-Room charge for overnight stay includes
-Service charge for the overnight stay
Please refer to the Tokyo Metropolitan Government Bureau of Taxation’s website:
- Are early check-in and/or late check-out available?
- Yes, we offer early check-in and/or late check-out service with an additional charge. Please make your request beforehand.
Also, please note that it may not be possible depending on room availability.
- Can you issue a receipt?
- Yes, your receipt will be issued at the check-out.
However, if you have already made a payment at the travel agency counter or on the website a receipt can not be issued at our hotel.
Please make an inquiry to the agency you have made your reservation through.
- Do you offer any smoking rooms?
- Smoking including heated tobacco and e-cigarettes is prohibited in all rooms.
Please use the smoking room in the lobby.
- Do you allow pets in the guest room?
- We ask you not bring any pets into the hotel
with the exception of guide dogs, hearing dogs, and service dogs for handicapped patrons.
- Do you offer any rooms that I can see the trains and Tokyo Station?
- You can see trains from guest rooms including Small Double, Standard Double, Superior Twin, Corner Twin, and Suite room.
Tokyo Station can be seen from Corner Twin, Suite and some of the Small Double and Standard Double rooms.
- Do you offer universal (mobility accessible) rooms?
- We offer Deluxe Twin (Universal Design).
- What facilities and toiletries are available in the Guest Rooms?
What items are available for rental?
- Facilities and toiletries in Guest Rooms vary with the room types.
For details, please refer to the Room Guide page on our website and select a room type you wish to stay.
Room facilities, toiletries, and items available upon request are listed on the page.
- Is Internet access available in the Guest Room?
- Wi-Fi and wired-LAN connection services are available in all Guest Rooms.
Please refer to the Information booklet in your room for more Wi-Fi instruction.
- Do you offer any rooms to accommodate three persons?
- Deluxe Twin and Deluxe Twin (with Japanese-style Living Room) can accommodate up to three guests.You can add an extra bed in the Deluxe Twin, and put Futon mattress in the living room in the Deluxe Twin (with Japanese-style Living Room).
*A Deluxe Twin (Universal Design) can accommodate up to two guests.
- Do you offer special rates for children?
- Pre-school children may sleep in the same bed as their parents at no extra charges. Please let us know at the time of reservation.
One pre-school child may sleep with one adult.
*Should you prefer to have your pre-school children sleep in their own separate beds, the adult price will apply.
- Do you have any toiletries and items available upon request for children?
- We offer toiletries and amenities for children (slippers, a toothbrush, and a mini towel).
In addition, nightwear for children (100 cm/130 cm) and a trash can for diapers are also available upon request.
Please let us know at the time of reservation.
- Do you have baby cribs and baby bed guards?
- Yes, they are available free of charge. The target ages are as follows:
Baby crib (120 cm x 70 cm): for children up to 24 months
Baby bed guard: for children aged from 18 months to 5 years
Please be aware that the number is limited.
- How much do you charge for children’s breakfast?
- For pre-school children, a Buffet menu at the French restaurant “pomme d’Adam” is available free of charge.
If the children have the same meal as adults, the adult price will apply at both the French restaurant “pomme d’Adam” and the Japanese Restaurant Oshima Chinju.
- Is it possible to send my luggage in advance of my stay?
- Yes, we accept your luggage from a week prior to your stay.
Please make sure to write down your name and the date of check-in, and send the luggage to the following address:
To: Marunouchi Hotel Front Desk
(Guest name: XXXXX, Arrival date: MM/DD)
1-6-3, Marunouchi, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo, 100-0005, Japan
- Can I send parcels from the hotel?
- Yes, courier service by Yamato Transport is available for domestic destinations. For overseas destinations, EMS by the Post Office is available.
Please inquire at the Front Desk on the 7th floor.
- Do you offer any flowers or cakes or the like for guests staying on a special commemorative night?
- Yes, please make your request when you make a reservation.
*We may not be able to meet your request made just before your arrival date.
- Can I request a massage in my room?
- Yes, we offer shiatsu (pressure with the finger) massage and stretching massage services in Guest Rooms.
In addition, we have British-style reflexology salon in the hotel.
- Do you have a fitness gym?
- Yes, we have a Fitness Gym (for guests only) on the 9th floor.
Guests staying at our hotel can use it for 24 hours free of charge.
- Do you offer Kitsuke (dressing Kimono) and hair-set services?
- Unfortunately, we do not offer such services.
We can inform you to some outside salons.
- Do you have room service?
- We offer breakfast meals from 7:00 to 10:30, and a la carte and drink menu from 10:30 to 22:00.
- Do you have a laundry service?
- We provide washing, dry cleaning, and pressing services.
Please bring your laundry to the Front Desk by 10:00, and your laundry will be returned by 17:00 on the same day.
If it passes after 10:00, your laundry will be returned by 17:00 on the following day.
Please contact the Front Desk.
- How much is the parking fee for the guests?
- The parking fee is ￥1,500 per night, and you can park until 14:00 on the following day.
Please present your parking ticket when you check-in.
- I left behind my belonging in the hotel, what shall I do?
- Please call +81-3-3217-1111.
If we find your belongings, you can either come and pick it up directly or receive it by delivery service by cash on delivery.
*We will use an international courier services for overseas shipping.