From JR Tokyo Station Marunouchi Underground North Gate (B1F) by foot
- From JR Tokyo Station Marunouchi Underground North Gate (B1F) by foot
From JR Tokyo Station
North Gate (B1F) by foot
(The recommended route for wheelchair users and those who need to avoid steps)
- 1Go out of Marunouchi Underground North Gate. Ticket vending machines (JR Ticket Office) will be on your left. Go straight following the arrow sign.
- 2A little farther on, you will see a purple gate ahead.
- 3Go through the purple gate where it says, “for Imperial Palace & Otemachi.”
- 4Keep going.
- 5Go through the auto door of oazo. “Kaneido” will be on your right. Go straight.
- 6Just after the escalators, you will find the hotel entrance on your right.
- 7Take the elevator to the hotel lobbey on the 7F.
- 8When you get to the 7F, go down through the elevator hall.
- 9The hotel reception is at the end of the hallway on the right side. Welcome to our Hotel!