From JR Tokyo Station
Marunouchi North Gate
(ground floor) by foot
- 1After passing through the Marunouchi North Gate, of the three exits there, take the one at the far right.
- 2Pass the overhead sign board that says, “Yokosuka･Sobu line (Rapid)/Restaurant Area” at the right-most exit.
- 3You will see the descending stairs right in front when you go outside.
Find the pedestrian crossing behind the stairs.
- 4Cross the pedestrian crossing. The dark brown building across the pedestrian crossing is the Marunouchi Hotel.
*The hotel is located within a commercial complex “oazo.”
- 5Cross the pedestrian crossing, turn to the right and go along the pavement.
- 6About 100m ahead, you will find the main entrance on your left. Enter from there, and go straight.
- 7Take the elevator on your left to the hotel lobby on the 7F.
- 8When you get to the 7F, go down through the elevator hall.
- 9The hotel reception is at the end of the hallway to the right. Welcome to our Hotel!
The entrance from oazo side
There is another entrance besides the main entrance.
- 1Go out of Tokyo Station, cross the pedestrian crossing, and go straight into the glass-walled building named oazo.
- 2Just after going through the auto door, you will find the separate entrance to the Marunouchi hotel on your right.
Go through the auto door and take the elevator on your right, to the hotel lobby on the 7F.
Information on the accessible
slope at the Marunouchi North Gate
- 1Pass through the Marunouchi North Gate, of the three exits, take the one at the far left.
- 2Pass the overhead sign board that says “for Tokyo International Forum” at the left-most exit.
- 3Please use the slope.
- 4Turn right and follow the arrow sign to find the elevator.
- 5Take the elevator to the B1F.